Monday, October 13, 2008

This is out in front of the park. I'm proud to say that the Utes were represented at the Reds/Cardinals game.

My dad's Salt Lake hat was mistaken for a St. Louis hat. We probably weren't the most popular people in the park.

The Great American Ballpark in Cincinatti. It was a pretty fun place to see a game. The Cardinals won, which was cool.

We were really close to the dugout, just two rows up from here. It was pretty cool to be able to walk down and see right in to where the players were.

We saw Albert Pujols hit a bomb. That was probably the highlight of the game for me.

He was stretching right in front of us before the game. He is a pretty big guy.

Yep, that's bird crap. I got crapped on right before the game started. Coulda been worse, I guess.

1 comments:

SummerV said...

Of all the sports to love Jake, why baseball? Sooooo boring! But I am glad you had a fun trip