Saturday, October 11, 2008

I thought this picture showed off well what a "boy" he is these days.
Happy Day!!



Well we've made it to Griffin's b-day. Lily has been walking around saying Happy Day, Happy Day for about a week now. There will be posts devoted to both of their birthdays, but for now you'll have to put up with another post from me (Melissa).

Here are a few examples of some of the sweet stuff Griffy says and does:

- He can identify all of his ABC's (at least the capitals, he doesn't know the lower case yet)


-He loves lights(just ask him- he'll talk about them for hours), cookies(and must have one for each hand), trains, cars, and anything with a motor.


- He calls butterflies "uttakies".


- He can basically outrun me. I'm telling you that kid can run fast. Almost daily when I'm trying to get him to come with me he'll run away. He'll inevitably find a table to run around and I seriously can't catch him. He plays the run to the middle of the table game and watches me for the slightest movement and runs the other way. It's pretty funny actually, but he always seems to do it when I'm running late and really need to get him in the car.


-He loves giving kisses.


-He cries if anyone laughs. Not "At" him, just even around him. This is relatively new and hopefully short-lived since whenever he does it, I can't help but laugh harder.


-He is a good little brother and is pretty patient with Lily's demands.


-He loves the lawn mower and calls Jake's dad "Papa lawn" because he let Griff help him mow the lawn once. At the beginning of the summer whenever he heard a lawnmower he was convinced that Jake was home and would ask me over and over "daddy? daddy?"


-He has the cutest laugh ever.


2 comments:

SummerV said...

The kids are so big! Lily's hair has really lightened up. They look so old. I hope they are having fun together, how fun to always have a little friend to play with.

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Happy birthday guys! I can't believe they are 2 already. I'm so sad we didn't get to see you while we were there. Time wasn't on our side with ALL of Nate's family in town, and my nephews birth.
Yeah I know your cousin pretty well...