Thursday, October 30, 2008












Griff 2 yrs old
Well I must say for all the grief Lily gave me before, during, and after her pictures, Griff was quite an angel. (We won't mention that he kept me up for three hours in the middle of the night the night before). However, he did decide to make it his personal mission to not smile for the photographer. He sat where we wanted him to and posed how we wanted him to, but he'd twist his mouth as hard as he could to force himself not to smile. Luckily, we wore him down and got some adorable smiles. Enjoy.

4 comments:

SummerV said...

He is such a cute little guy! I can't believe they are two already. Time has really flown by.

Anonymous said...

OH they are getting so big! And so Handsome and pretty. Lil does have some sass in her.

Anonymous said...

Sorry it won't let me sign in for some reason. (Jenny Poulson)

Erin said...

Adorable! Those are all soooo cute!