Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's been a while since I updated the blog. As you may have guessed, things have been pretty busy. We go from trying to get the kids to sleep to trying to keep them awake... so that they will sleep later. They actually do sleep pretty well, but we've both been pretty tired.

Lily is growing like a weed and is changing daily. Her best friend right now is the picture that hangs over our sofa in the family room. She needs at least 30 minutes of quality time with that picture per day. Griff is becoming more and more aware of the things around him. He is so strong! He lifts his head up all the time like it's no big deal. He was circumcized last week and I thought he was going to crush my finger. (By the way, circumcision is not something I ever need to witness again. I shuddered again just thinking about it. I couldn't look him in the eye for three days because I felt so guilty.) They seem to be a bit more aware of one another, though I'm not sure that they really care that much yet. They seem to get along with just about everybody and they've been pretty good so far. (I'm knocking on wood right now.)

We've had a ton of help from many different family members and friends. It's really been great and I don't think that we'd be where we're at without it. Thanks to everyone who has helped, and continues to help out with our little family. It's more appreciated than you can even know.

0 comments: