Thursday, October 05, 2006

I wanted to post a quick update for those of you who are checking the blog for updates.
It looks like 'Griff-Watch 2006' will continue on for a little bit. The doctor thought that he would arrive last week, but it looks like he is enjoying himself right where he is. Funny, he reminds of another tiny little person that I know. He has the same knack for hosing me that Lily had. If he had arrived over this past weekend I would have been able to watch every single playoff game of the first round. Oh well, I'll pay him back when he is old enough to do some chores.
Anyway, if he has not made his appearance by October 11 the doctor will induce labor. If everything goes according to plan he should be coming home to us on the 13th... Friday the 13th. Of course, I was born on Friday the 13th, so maybe it's our lucky day.

0 comments: