Sunday, April 06, 2008

I have been tagged by Daiana Springer, so here goes. Jake will hopefully be back in a few weeks when this semester is over.

10 Years ago...



I was going to Snow College. I had a lot of fun that year. I can't believe it has been ten years.

5 Jobs that I've had:

-Bagger at Harmons
-Telemarketing at Unibase
-a few shifts at The Gap (it wasn't for me)
-Telemarketing at Teltrust
-Zions Bank

5 places I've visited:

-Idaho
-California
-Austria
-Germany
-Portugal

5 things on my to do list:

-Go to Hawaii
-Go on a cruise
-Potty train our kids (at some point)
-Paint our house
-Go back to Germany

5 things you may not know about me:

-I hate hot dogs (most people know these things)
-I've had stitches 4 times
-I lived in Denver for four years
-I was pregnant three separate times in one year
-I hold my pen wrong when I write (Jake loves to tease me about it)

5 things that I am so thankful for:

-Jake
-Lily & Griffin
-My family & Jake's Family
-The Church
-My Friends

I hope that wasn't too boring, but there you go.

2 comments:

josh and stef said...

I remember that picture! It was at Von Curtis. Me and Amberlee had done your s and Tiffs hair.

Erin said...

WHOA! That picture just took me back a few years! :) Love it.