Friday, January 18, 2008

Lily and Griffin's second Christmas has come and gone. It was quite a lot of fun. They were as spoiled as you might imagine. They did pretty well about not messing with the tree too much. They loved to look at the lights and play by it. They didn't get too much into the snow. They're still a bit too little for that.

Speaking of snow, I've had just about enough of it. I shoveled more snow this year than I care remember. And I realize that everyone has to deal with snow plows, but I swear those guys have been out to get me this year. I've had to start shoveling about 4 feet out into the street in the hopes that the destroying angel will pass me by. (Rant over.)
The kids are starting to talk a little bit. They're pretty good at imitating single sylable words. They are pretty good at all the basics. Lily has branched out a little. Her best word is 'shoe'. I don't know why, but she just loves it. She also shooshes people. In fact, she has shooshed me several times. I was talking to her one night before bed and she looked at me and shooshed me. Needless to say, I was shocked. So, I waited a second and then did the same thing to see if she really knew what she was doing... and got shooshed again. Griff and I have been watching lots of Jazz games and having a good time. He loves the Jazz. He's also excited about the new coach and the direction that the Utah basketball program is heading. He is a pro at rolling his arms for Patty Cake and The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round.
I've tried to think of something to write about Melissa and I, but apparently we're terribly boring because I can't think of one thing to write about us. Oh well, maybe next time.

0 comments: