Wednesday, November 22, 2006

On the eve before L&G's first Thanksgiving there is much to be thankful for. Foremost on the list is the blue bouncing seat that Griff has come to love. As much as he loves it, though, I'm pretty sure that Melissa and I love it more. Binkys have to rank pretty high on the list. Also, let's not forget the Jazz at this time of gratitude. Finally, we can be grateful that the kids and their mom are happy and healthy. Things have been going well. We're starting to get things figured out for raising two at a time. (I don't think that counts as a jinx, but I knocked on wood and have just pulled out my lucky rabbit's foot.)
They are both growing a lot. Scrolling through the blog it's easy to see how much they are changing. Lily still becomes absolutely furious every time we try to burp her. I've explained over and over that she hasn't tasted food for the last time, but nothing seems to console her. Griff has his own things to worry about. He yawns bigger than anyone I've every seen. The problem is that he hasn't figured out that his mouth is limited as to how wide it will go. So every once in a while he'll yawn and then he'll cry because he stretched his mouth too far.


We're all excited for the kids' first turkey day. We're so grateful for all of the love and support that have come our way. We all want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.

0 comments: